Code of Ethics & Sexual Harassment
Program Duration: 7 hours
The seminar analyses the basic principles of the Code of Ethical and Sexual Harassment in the Workplace. Specific cases will be discussed in order to get a sound way of thinking about the issue, which Companies and Organizations will adopt as policy through specific mechanisms.
They will be announced soon on our website.
Duration of Training
08:30 - 16:45
Go For It Centre Ltd. (ΔΕΚ 193), Nicosia
Right to participate
€270 + VAT (€51.30), Grant from ANAD €119, Final cost €151 + VAT (€51.30)
The aim of the seminar is to educate and train employers and employees on the importance of:
1. the principle of equal treatment between men and women,
2. the prohibition of discrimination on grounds of sex or sexual orientation
3. the prevention, treatment and combating of harassment, moral or sexual harassment.
4. the adoption of a specific policy to combat work-related stress in a healthy working environment.
After completing the programme, the trainees will be able to:
1. recognize and assess the magnitude of the social problem of Ethical and Sexual Harassment,
2. recognise the negative consequences that affect the organisation itself when there is a negative climate in the workplace
3. and establish a healthy code of conduct so as to provide a pleasant working environment while protecting the reputation of the organisation.
At knowledge level
Become familiar with the concepts of 'harassment', 'moral harassment' and 'sexual harassment'.
Gain knowledge of the protection provided by the current legislation and the Personal Data Regulation for the investigation of any form of violence or harassment
To be made aware of their rights whenever they may be subjected to harassment or sexual harassment,
To develop a system to evaluate complaints and put safeguards in place to protect the rights of both the alleged perpetrator and the Employer from an unfair and/or false complaint.
Participate and discuss, by presenting informed opinions, in a sexual harassment code training group.
At skills level
To develop the skills needed for the actions to be taken when they believe they are victims of harassment or sexual harassment.
Use appropriate communication methods to manage cases that need investigation
At the attitudinal level
To know proper procedures for handling cases of ethical and/or sexual harassment.
Recognize significant elements and behaviors that violate the organization's code of practice.
To react promptly and calmly to any situation.
Description of candidates for participation
It is referred to :
1. To all middle and senior managers, who head staff teams.
2. Legal Advisors, HR Managers, Management Representatives on ISO matters, Officers and Members of the Security Corps.
4. Supervisors of work execution teams.
5. Human Resources Department Heads, and Health and Safety Officers.
6. Trade union representatives.
7. Members of Safety and Equality Committees.
Σε όλα τα μεσαία και ανώτερα διευθυντικά στελέχη, που προΐστανται ομάδων προσωπικού.
Νομικούς Συμβούλους, Υπεύθυνους Ανθρώπινου Δυναμικού, Αντιπροσώπους Διοίκησης σε Θέματα ΙSO, Αξιωματικούς και Μέλη Σωμάτων Ασφαλείας.
Υπεύθυνους Προσωπικών Δεδομένων DPO, Προϊσταμένους ομάδων εκτέλεσης εργασιών.
Σε Υπεύθυνους Τμημάτων Ανθρώπινου Δυναμικού, και Υπεύθυνους Λειτουργούς Ασφάλειας και Υγείας.
Μέλη Επιτροπών Ασφαλείας και Ισότητας.
The Programme is conducted in the form of a lecture and at the same time dialogue and discussion are encouraged. During the seminar, workshops and exercises are carried out for a better understanding of the theoretical part of the programme, examples are given and role-playing takes place. Modern audio-visual aids such as Multimedia Projector, Projection Screen, Computer, Paper Board, Markers, Graphics and Worksheets are also used for better education and training of the participants. Each trainee is also given/sent notes in electronic format (as per preference) on the seminar topics.
Data Retention & Evaluation System
The electronic attendance register used by the ANAD will be maintained and the instructor will be responsible for keeping it.
At the end of the programme, the trainees will be given an evaluation form of the programme and the trainer(s), which will also show the degree of implementation of the programme.
Mrs. Rodoula Filippou holds a Bachelor of Political Science & Public Administration from the National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, and also holds a second Bachelor of Law and other relevant Diplomas and Professional Training Certificates. In recent years he has been working in the field of Education and Consulting Services, with many years of experience in the field of Personnel Management, Labour Relations, General Issues of Health and Safety in the Workplace, Personal Data Protection and other issues of a legal nature.
She is a Certified Vocational Training Instructor - Level 5 by ANAD from 2021. She has more than 1600 hours of staff training in similar training programs.